‘Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn.
Audrey Hepburn was the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.
…and history remembers her as pretty.
AND HISTORY REMEMBERS HER AS PRETTY
this is the first time I have ever seen a picture of her older than 20 and I think that’s scary
1. How come they didn’t use any muggle inventions to inform their magic inventions?
2. Why wouldn’t everyone get a magic portrait of themselves and essentially live forever?
3. Why would J.K. Rowling even include the time-turner?
4. So, was Hagrid’s dad just a pervert or what?
5. If Fred and George had the Marauder’s Map during the events of the Chamber of Secrets, why didn’t they use it to help figure out who was opening the chamber?
6. Why would Hogwarts have students ride to the castle on animals they could only see if they’d seen death?
7. Why does Malfoy try to befriend Harry when they first meet?
8. Why aren’t they more careful what they teach Slytherin kids?
Finish reading 12 Things That Still Bother Me About Harry Potter